You only have 7 days left to register for the 18th Annual Energy Conference on June 10. The conference is hosted by the Northwest Gas Association and the Alliance of Western Energy Consumers.
The countdown has started!
The conference is only ONE DAY this year (June 10th) — from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The program is packed with informative and insightful energy presentations, as well as a unique opportunity for virtual networking — all from the comfort of your favorite chair. You don’t want to miss the industry’s leaders — together in one place on the same day, both regional and national — discussing the vital role natural gas will play in the energy future of the Pacific Northwest.
The conference starts with Grant Forsyth, Ph.D., the Chief Economist at Avista, with the Regional Economic Outlook. Josh McCall returns with always great Natural Gas Market Fundamentals. Ben Kujala, Director of Power Planning, NWCC, will update us on the 2021 NW Power Plan.
The keynote panel discusses A Reliable, Affordable & Clean Energy Future, with top-notch industry experts featuring:
- Teresa Acosta, Moderator, Calpine Energy Solutions,
- Amy Andryszak, President & CEO, Interstate Natural Gas Association of America,
- Timothy Egan, President & CEO, Canadian Gas Association,
- Marty Durbin, President, Global Energy Institute, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and
- Karen Harbert, President & CEO, American Gas Association.
The afternoon continues with David Brown and Ken Dragoon from Obsidian Renewables bringing the Opportunities and Obstacles to Renewable Hydrogen.
And you don’t want to miss the final panel of the Pacific Northwest’s natural gas executive leaders discussing how they are Embracing the Future:
- David Anderson, President & CEO of NW Natural,
- MaryKipp, President & CEO of Puget Sound Energy,
- NicoleKivisto, President & CEO of Montana-Dakota Utilities,
- JasonThackston, Senior Vice President of Avista Corporation, and
- The moderator Camilo Amezquita, Vice President & General Manager of Williams NW Pipeline.
Secure your spot today and mark your calendar for June 10 for a compelling day of energy education!
If that isn’t enough, the program is now approved for Oregon CLE accreditation through the Oregon State Bar (Oregon Event ID is: 79817), and pending approval by the WA Bar for 5.5 law and legal CLE credits.
The countdown has started . . . Don’t miss out . . . You must register by June 9.